NUCLEUS FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF SPORTS SWIMMING IN CAPE VERDE.
Regulation and Declaration of Consent
– The 10th S. Silvestre in Swimming is an open water event of 2500 meters organized by the Nucleus for the Implementation of Sport in CV (NINDCV);
– The 10th S. Silvestre in swimming is governed by the current regulations of FINA;
– Except for any imposition of climatic or other superior interests, the test will take place in the bay of Tarrafal on 10 December 2017 with departure scheduled for 12.00 hours;
– Male and female swimmers can participate in the junior and senior categories;
– Medals will be awarded to the top three in each of the categories;
– When registering, the participant assumes and accepts that he / she has the physical robustness necessary to complete the event, participating at his / her own risk. The organization is not responsible for accidents or damages that the participants suffer during the race, including those derived from sports misconduct or disregard for swimming rules;
– The organization may cancel the event for safety reasons, such as bad sea conditions, or other situations that manifestly endanger the physical integrity of the participants;
– Participants may be photographed and filmed during the event, and these images may be publicly disclosed or used for promotional purposes of swimming in Cape Verde;
– The safety and support throughout the race will be the responsibility of the organization and assured by several boats and other means. The organization will provide a first aid and water rescue service;
– The organization may prevent participation in the event or collect, during the course, all individuals without technical and physical conditions to finish the event in safety;
– Swimmers will be marked with a number on the shoulders and hands. The use of isothermal fact or any auxiliary means of propulsion, buoyancy or breathing is not permitted. Departure and arrival will be within water;
– Protests will be accepted by the organization in writing, by the swimmer up to 30 minutes after the
results of the test. Whenever a protest is lodged, an appeal jury will be constituted, which will meet and deliberate immediately, and its decision can not be appealed.
You can download the Regulation and Declaration of Consent here: